The Borough of Pottstown offers multiple parking options in the downtown including ParkMobile, kiosks, and permit parking.
WHERE AND WHEN DO I NEED TO PAY TO PARK?
Payment is required on High Street between Manatawny and Madison Streets and in Public Parking Lots 1 - 6, seven (7) days a week, between 6:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m. Please note that Lot 7 has some exemptions as public parking is allowed only on weekends from 6:00 p.m. Friday to 2:00 a.m. Monday.
Payment is not required where 30 minutes parking is posted.
HOW DO I PAY?
- ParkMobile - Get the ParkMobile app at www.ParkMobile.us or call ParkMobile at 1-877-727-5714. For additional information, visit the Borough’s ParkMobile webpage.
- Kiosks - Kiosks are available in Lots 1 and 2, and at four (4) locations on High Street. They take cash, coin, and credit card. Payments are linked to your vehicle license plate number; ParkMobile zone numbers do not apply. You may pay by your vehicle license plate at any kiosk then park in any public lot or on High Street where paid parking is in effect.
- Honor Boxes - Honor Boxes are available in Lots 3, 4, and 6. These accept coins and cash.
- Guest Parking - Local businesses may register for their clients (PDF) (tutorial link) on the ParkMobile app. Ask participating businesses for details.
- Parking Permits - Reduced fare Residential and Business/Employee/Visitor parking permits are available. Permit holders do not need to use ParkMobile; time limits do not apply. Permit applications can be obtained at Borough Hall Finance Department, 100 E. High Street, 2nd floor or online.
The fee is $0.50 per hour, with the first hour free if you are using ParkMobile on High Street. You must begin a parking session with ParkMobile to receive the first hour free. The first hour free does not apply to kiosk users or to public parking lots.
In addition, a single $0.45 credit card fee applies for each ParkMobile credit card transaction. This does not apply to the first free hour.
A printable brochure is available for more information.