- Mailed on the first of each month on a quarterly basis.
- Bills are due within thirty days.
- New Bulk Item Service click here.
To Pay Current Utility Bill
Walk in payments accepted at designated Drop Box Locations only.
- By Phone 24/7 - 833-743-9222 - Provide account number and zip code to locate bill
- To speak with a live operator, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm MST call 1-800-720-6847
- Online Payments via Xpress Bill Pay website Visa, Mastercard, and Discover are accepted.
- Drop Box - Located on the 2nd floor in Finance Department. Cash, check, or money order.
- After Hours - Locked Box located in Police Department Lobby, open 24/7
- Mail to - Borough of Pottstown
Payment Processing Center
PO Box 1199
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062-1199
Questions? Please speak to a representative in the Finance Department located on the 2nd floor of Borough Hall or call 610-970-6530.
Checks may be made payable to the "Borough of Pottstown." Please note utility account number on the check. Returned checks will be assessed a fee of $30.00.
Delinquent and Shut Off Notices
If a property owner has received a delinquent notice or shut-off notice for utility services, payment must be made by one of the options above. Payment cannot be accepted by Public Works staff at the property. For same day service restoration, payment must be made online or by phone and received by 2:30pm.
If water service has been disconnected, there will be a $50.00 service fee added to the account, due on the next bill.
Please call 610-970-6530 to make an appointment to have water service restored. Water service will NOT be restored after 2:30pm.
In cases of sewer only service, the account will be referred to our third party collection agency, Portnoff Law Associates.
All utility accounts with a delinquent balance at Portnoff Law Associates must be paid prior to paying any current balance with the Finance Department.
If your account has been forwarded to Portnoff Law Associates for collections, you may visit their website to view your account and status, as well as make payments. You may also call 866-211-9466.
Borough of Pottstown
Attn: Finance Department
100 E. High Street
Pottstown, PA 19464
- $20.00 - Water
- $20.00 - Sewer
- $20.00 - Trash
Please make checks payable to the "Borough of Pottstown." Meter reading must be received at least 5 business days before settlement. Please call 610-970-6533.
An additional $15.00 fee will be added to utility certifications if a meter reading is not called into the Finance Department.