Fire Code

Many residents are not aware that certain work must be inspected by the Fire Marshal upon completion. For much of this work, you will need a permit as required by the Borough. If you are doing any of the work or using the fuels and chemicals listed, you will need to complete the Fire Marshal Application (PDF).

  • Open Burning
  • Spray and Dipping
  • Pyrotechnics Special Effects Materials
  • Hot Work Operations (Welding and Cutting)
  • Blasting
  • Carnivals and Fairs
  • Tents (500 square feet or more)